Tolton Catholic is accredited as a non-public school through the State of Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE).
The faculty and staff at Tolton Catholic are committed to each students’ academic success.
Academic Pride Points
- A 12:1 student to teacher ratio,
- An average class size of 15.6
- An average ACT score of 23.6 for Class of 2019 (compared to the national average of 20.7)
- Enrollment of 93% of seniors in at least one AP class
- A 100% acceptance rate at institutions of higher learning
- Average of $85,000 per student in total college scholarship offers for class of 2020.
- Two national merit scholars
- Nationally-recognized AdvanceED accreditation, the purpose of which is continuous school improvement focused on increasing student performance.