October 3 – October 7
- Monday — General Tso’s Chicken or Crab Rangoon – Sides: Jasmine Rice, Steamed Broccoli, Salad Bar
- Tuesday — BBQ Chicken or Salmon Fillet – Sides: Loaded Mashed Potatoes, Mixed Vegetables, Salad Bar
- Wednesday — Spaghetti Pasta with your choice of Alfredo Sauce or Meat Sauce – Sides: Green Beans, Garlic Breadsticks, Salad Bar
- Thursday — Chili Frito Pie or Cheese & Bean Quesadilla – Sides: Jalapeño Poppers, Buttered Corn, Salad Bar
- Friday — Grilled Bratwurst or Chili Dogs – Sides: Sautéed Green Beans, Cheese Curds, Salad Bar, Dessert Day!
October 10 – October 14
- Monday — Cheesy Scrambled Eggs with Ham, Biscuits & Gravy, Cinnamon Rolls, Fresh Cut Fruit, Yogurt, Salad Bar
- Tuesday — Grilled Cheese Sandwich or Veggie Garden Burger – Sides: Tomato Soup, Potato Chips, Salad Bar
- Wednesday — No Lunch
- Thursday — Meat Lasagna or Tortellini Alfredo – Sides: Mixed Vegetables, Caesar Salad, Salad Bar
- Friday — Beef Fajitas or Chicken Fajitas – Sides: Refried Beans, Corn, Salad Bar, Dessert Day!
- $5.70 Lunch
One entrée, two sides, salad bar with a small salad (small plate), and milk
- $8.20 Blazer Bonus Lunch
Two entrées in addition to two sides, salad bar with a small salad (small plate), and milk
- $5.70 Entrée Salad Lunch
Salad bar with entrée size salad (large plate) and milk
For more information about how to pay for lunch, click HERE.
Here are some FAQs:
- How does lunch work?
There is no need to pre-order lunch this year. If a student would like school lunch, they go through the line and their student account will be charged for the item(s) they choose.
- Can my student bring lunch from home?
- What if my student wants to heat up their lunch?
Microwaves are available for use.
- If a student forgets their lunch, can a parent or other family member bring it to them?
Yes – just drop it off at the office. It helps when it is clearly labeled with the student’s name.
- Can a student or parent/guardian order lunch to be delivered to school (using an app like DoorDash, or a restaurant’s delivery service)?
No. We cannot accept deliveries on behalf of students.
If you have any questions about this new procedure, please contact us.