May 8 – May 12
- Monday — Chicken Nuggets or Sloppy Joe Sandwich – Sides: French Fries, Mixed Veggies, Salad Bar
- Tuesday — Nachos & Cheese Topped with Beef or Chicken – Sides: Chili Beans, Nacho Toppings Bar, Salad Bar
- Wednesday — Orange Chicken or Shrimp Fried Rice – Sides: Egg Roll, Broccoli, Salad Bar
- Thursday — Pasta Carbonara or Cheese Manicotti – Sides: Green Beans, Garlic Bread, Salad Bar
- Friday — Chicken Patty Sandwich or Chili Dogs – Sides: French Fries, Salad Bar, Dessert Day!
May 15 – May 19
- Monday — Hamburgers, Corn Dogs, Chili Cheese Tots, Salad Bar
- Tuesday — No Lunch – Breakfast Cafe will be open
- Wednesday — No Lunch – Breakfast Cafe will be open
- Thursday — No Lunch – Breakfast Cafe will be open
- Friday — No Lunch – Breakfast Cafe will be open – School’s Out! Have a Great Summer!
- $5.70 Lunch
One entrée, two sides, salad bar with a small salad (small plate), and milk
- $8.20 Blazer Bonus Lunch
Two entrées in addition to two sides, salad bar with a small salad (small plate), and milk
- $5.70 Entrée Salad Lunch
Salad bar with entrée size salad (large plate) and milk
For more information about how to pay for lunch, click HERE.
Here are some FAQs:
- How does lunch work?
There is no need to pre-order lunch this year. If a student would like school lunch, they go through the line and their student account will be charged for the item(s) they choose.
- Can my student bring lunch from home?
- What if my student wants to heat up their lunch?
Microwaves are available for use.
- If a student forgets their lunch, can a parent or other family member bring it to them?
Yes – just drop it off at the office. It helps when it is clearly labeled with the student’s name.
- Can a student or parent/guardian order lunch to be delivered to school (using an app like DoorDash, or a restaurant’s delivery service)?
No. We cannot accept deliveries on behalf of students.
If you have any questions about this new procedure, please contact us.