January 23 – January 27
- Monday — Grilled Hamburgers or Polish Sausage – Sides: French Fries, Salad Bar
- Tuesday — Spaghetti Pasta, Meat Sauce or Alfredo Sauce – Sides: Garlic Toast, Green Beans, Salad Bar
- Wednesday — No School, Snow Day
- Thursday — Popcorn Shrimp or Baked Ham – Sides: Macaroni & Cheese, Mixed Vegetables, Salad Bar
- Friday — Chicken Breast Over Rice or Vegetable Lasagna – Sides: Broccoli, Salad Bar, Dessert Day!
January 30 – February 3
- Monday — Nachos & Cheese Topped with Beef or Chicken – Sides: Black Beans & Corn, Nacho Toppings Bar, Salad Bar
- Tuesday — Hamburger Steak or Fried Catfish – Sides: Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Buttered Corn, Salad Bar
- Wednesday — Hot Ham & Cheese Sandwich or Chicken & Dumplings – Sides: Housemade Chips, Mixed Vegetables, Salad Bar, Celebrate Catholic Schools Week – Dessert for Everyone!
- Thursday — Roast Pork Loin or Chicken Nuggets – Sides: Baked Potatoes, Cheesy Broccoli, Salad Bar
- Friday — Fish Sandwich or Corn Dogs – Sides: French Fries, Green Beans, Soup of the Day, Salad Bar
February 6 – February 10
- Monday — Cheesy Scrambled Eggs, French Toast Sticks w/Syrup, Sausage Links, Fresh Cut Fruit, Yogurt, Salad Bar
- Tuesday — BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich or Baked Cod – Sides: Au Gratin Potatoes, Mixed Vegetables, Salad Bar
- Wednesday — Beef Pot Pie or Chicken Gyro with Tzatziki Sauce – Sides: House-made Chips, Broccoli, Salad Bar
- Thursday — Meat Lasagna or Tortellini Alfredo – Sides: Green Beans, Caesar Salad, Salad Bar
- Friday — Beef Fajitas or Chicken Fajitas – Sides: Refried Beans, Corn, Salad Bar, Dessert Day!
- $5.70 Lunch
One entrée, two sides, salad bar with a small salad (small plate), and milk
- $8.20 Blazer Bonus Lunch
Two entrées in addition to two sides, salad bar with a small salad (small plate), and milk
- $5.70 Entrée Salad Lunch
Salad bar with entrée size salad (large plate) and milk
For more information about how to pay for lunch, click HERE.
Here are some FAQs:
- How does lunch work?
There is no need to pre-order lunch this year. If a student would like school lunch, they go through the line and their student account will be charged for the item(s) they choose.
- Can my student bring lunch from home?
- What if my student wants to heat up their lunch?
Microwaves are available for use.
- If a student forgets their lunch, can a parent or other family member bring it to them?
Yes – just drop it off at the office. It helps when it is clearly labeled with the student’s name.
- Can a student or parent/guardian order lunch to be delivered to school (using an app like DoorDash, or a restaurant’s delivery service)?
No. We cannot accept deliveries on behalf of students.
If you have any questions about this new procedure, please contact us.