Terms and Conditions
- Reserved parking is available on a first come, first served basis. Reservations will be accepted beginning at 8am on Tuesday, August 1, 2017. Email and/or phone reservations will be addressed in the order they are received.
- Reserved parking price points:
- VIP – $500 per year; clear view of field from endzone to endzone
Friends & Fans – $250 per year; most of field in clear view; one endzone only slightly obscured by press box or treesSOLD OUT!
- Proceeds will benefit field and seating improvements
- Reserved space will be available to purchaser 3 hours prior to all home field events (football and soccer), through the duration of the event. A-frame signs will be placed at the space to read as follows: Reserved for __________________ three hours prior to each home field event. Violators will be towed.
- 10×10 pop up tents, small tailgate tables and lawn chairs are allowed in the grassy area directly in front of your parking space
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed; anyone consuming alcohol will be asked to leave the property
- Grilling/open flames prohibited
- Music/radios allowed prior to the sporting event, but must remain off during game time, including halftime
- Those with rights to the space may transfer their rights to a guest (on a per-game or all-season basis) with advance notice to the school office
- Fees must be paid annually and are due by the first home football game (fees may be spread out over a 3-month period, if set to auto-pay via credit card, with the first installment made prior to the first home game)
- Parking rights do not auto-renew each year, but purchasers will have first right of refusal to their spot at the end of each annual term
To reserve your spot, contact Jill McIntosh at 573-445-7700 x. 2109 or jmcintosh@