Hello Trailblazer Parents! Welcome to your Trailblazer Parent Association (TPA) information center! Your TPA officers are glad to welcome you into the Tolton community and look forward to sharing fun and meaningful volunteer experiences with you!
Appreciating that families have varied family schedules and work commitments, the TPA offers a wide variety of engagement opportunities to meet every parent’s needs – some during the day, some after hours, and some that can be accomplished from the comfort of your own home.
If an opportunity listed below interests you, please contact a TPA officer or the respective committee chair. Parents are also welcome to attend meetings throughout the year in the school commons. Please see the school calendar for upcoming meetings.
Our small school community relies on partnership from parents to thrive. THANKS for lending your time and talent to create the best high school experience possible for our Trailblazers!
TPA MISSION: The Trailblazer Parent Association supports Tolton Catholic High School through parent involvement in all activities, athletics and academic support.
Primary Email Account: TPA@
Trailblazer Parent Association Officers
- President – Matt Broniec – TPAPresident@toltoncatholic.
- President-Elect – Dave Steffes
- Secretary – Mimi Timmerman
- Treasurer – Connie Sutter
- Marketing/Social Media – Dawn Thurnau
Trailblazer Parent Association Elected Chairpersons
- Concessions/Gate Committee Chair – Annette Jostes
- Apparel/Spirit Wear Committee Chair – Gavin Brumfield
- Community Development/Care Committee Chair – Kim Fallis
- Events and Traditions Committee Chair – Wendi Barr
- Team/Club Parents Committee Chair – Teri Pinhero
- Welcoming Committee Chair – Chad Mallet
TPA Organization Chart
*Click image to enlarge*