Hello Trailblazer Parents! Welcome to your Trailblazer Parent Association (TPA) information center! Your TPA officers are glad to welcome you into the Tolton community and look forward to sharing fun and meaningful volunteer experiences with you!
Appreciating that families have varied family schedules and work commitments, the TPA offers a wide variety of engagement opportunities to meet every parent’s needs – some during the day, some after hours, and some that can be accomplished from the comfort of your own home.
If an opportunity listed below interests you, please contact a TPA officer or the respective committee chair. Parents are also welcome to attend meetings throughout the year in the school commons. Please see the school calendar for upcoming meetings.
Our small school community relies on partnership from parents to thrive. THANKS for lending your time and talent to create the best high school experience possible for our Trailblazers!
TPA MISSION: The Trailblazer Parent Association supports Tolton Catholic High School through parent involvement in all activities, athletics and academic support.
Primary Email Account: TPA@
Trailblazer Parent Association Officers
- President – Ashleigh Boyd – TPAPresident@toltoncatholic.
- President-Elect – Vacant
- Treasurer – Michelle Earhart
- Secretary – Karen Hoernschemeyer
Trailblazer Parent Association Elected Chairpersons
- Concessions/Gate Committee Chair – Karen Ortis, Co-Chair Vacant
- Apparel/Spirit Wear Committee Chair – Dana Reynolds
- Community Development/Care Committee Chair – Kim Fallis
- Events and Traditions Committee Chair – Angelique Clapper
- Team/Club Parents Committee Chair – Vacant
- Welcoming Committee Chair – Rachel Mallet
TPA Organization Chart
*Click image to enlarge*
Like the TPA Page on Facebook!
The Tolton Parent Association is now on Facebook! The page will be sharing all sorts of important and fun information about Tolton athletics and activities. Give them a “Like” at facebook.com/ToltonTPA