Tommy Hilfiger School Uniforms — Instructions
- Go to www.globalschoolwear.com
- In the FIND YOUR SCHOOL section, please enter either your Partner School Code (FRTO01) or search by school name. Please also select your student’s grade, gender and program type.
- The website will automatically apply logo requirements (or options) as determined by your school’s administrative team.
- Once you have identified a product for purchase, select your color, size, logo (if applicable), and quantity. After clicking “Add to Cart”, the items will be added to your shopping cart, and you will be prompted to either Continue Shopping or Checkout Now.
- If you have questions about sizing, click on the Size Chart link. If you still have questions after using our Size Chart, please call the toll-free customer service number below; our customer service team will be happy to assist.
- Upon placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation that your order has been received. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirming ship date and tracking information. Please allow 10-12 business days from the time your order is placed for it to be delivered.
- Your order history will be stored in your account, and you can come back to the website anytime, 24/7, to place additional orders.
Land’s End Apparel — Instructions
- Go to www.landsend.com/school
- Create or sign in to your account. Include your student and school information in My Account (or find your school using the preferred school number search: 900142308)
- You can also call 1-800-469-2222 and reference your student’s preferred school number (900142308), grade level, and gender. Their team of consultants are available 24/7 for assistance.
NOTE: The only Blue Plaid Skort that is an approved Fr. Tolton uniform is found on the Land’s End Site with the Product Name of “School Uniform Girls Plaid Pleated Skort Top of Knee” Color: Clear Blue Plaid.
Snow Creek Apparel